About Dr. Jackman
Dr. Matthew Jackman graduated as Valedictorian from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco California, earning his podiatric medical degree in 2003. He was honored with the Presidential Scholarship, and membership in the Phi Delta National Honor Society throughout his time there, as well as making the National Dean’s list and C.C.P.M.’s Honor’s list each and every year. He completed a 3-year podiatric surgical residency. The first 2 years were spent in Albuquerque, where he was ranked clinically as the number one resident, thus leading to his selection to attend his 3rd year at the Kaiser Permanente Residency Program in Sacramento, California. Prior to his time in Podiatry School and Residency programs Dr. Jackman graduated from Brigham Young University, where he was awarded an academic scholarship, academic athlete, and membership in the Golden Key National Honor Society.
Dr. Jackman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is board certified in Forefoot as well as Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery. He stays active in helping the scope of podiatry evolve as he involves himself in the developing and advancing of surgical techniques and hardware.
Dr. Jackman opened Texoma Foot and Ankle Specialists in 2008, followed by Anna Foot and Ankle in 2015. In 2018, Dr. Jackman received a Surgeon of the Month Award from Baylor, Scott & White Hospital. Dr. Jackman was also elected Chairman of the Board of Directors at Baylor Scott and White Sherman from 2021-2022 after two years working as a board member; he enjoyed serving the excellent Baylor Scott & White staff and the community in those capacities.
• Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
• Board Certified in Foot Surgery
• Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
• V.A. Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM
• Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Sacramento, CA
• Number One in Clinical Ranking
• California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
• Pi Delta National Honors Society
• National Deans List
• C.C.P.M. Honors List
• Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science Degree
• Golden Key National Honor Society
• Academic Athlete